Sunday 11 May 2008

Techniques for contacting Women After a While

I had arranged a meeting with this blonde woman a while back, and she cancelled me a day before we were due to meet, saying she had to go down to Leeds for business purposes, and would be in touch when she got back.

She never did.

I was flicking through my phonebook, whilst driving to Denver about a week ago, and came across her number, and decided to give her a call.

Ice: Hey Sue

HB: Who's this?

Ice: You're a bad girl, you deleted my number! Guess who it is?

HB: I don't know, you're not my accountant, you're not my lawyer . . .

Ice: haha! No, I'm sexier than either of those

HB: OMG! Ice??!!

Ice: Yeah, it's me, how have you been?

HB: Sorry I didn't get in touch . . .

Ice: *cutting her off* It's cool. You were busy, I understand

HB: Thanks, what are you up to?

Ice: Just driving around, what about you?

HB: I'm at home, in Denver

Ice: Denver? I didn't know you lived there, guess where I am? Denver!

HB: Really? Well, you can't come round tonight, I'm in my pyjamas and look a mess . . .

Ice: I wasn't going to. Which part of Denver are you in?

HB: Westfield, what are you doing here?

Ice: Just here for some business.

HB: Next time, give me a bit more notice, and you can come round for a drink (WTF?!!).

Ice: Cool, I've just reached my destination, I'll catch you later.

I also called this other HB, who *had* a boyfriend. The first thing she said to me when I called her "I have split up from my boyfriend". I simply said "cool, so are you still a bad girl?". I did not attempt to set up a day 2, where most guys would have jumped at what she said and pushed for a meet. Maybe the next time I call, or even the following call.

I intend to keep in phone contact with both these girls for a while, and keep them waiting before setting up any kind of meet-up.

Guys, it just shows what you can achieve by not giving up, and phoning up a flakey girl again, weeks, maybe even months after she flakes on you.

It's just a matter of re-establishing why she was attracted to you in the first place, and creating comfort and rapport.

Go and call all the girls in your phonebook, and have a chat with them, without worrying about the outcome!

IceDragon

No comments: