Sunday 11 May 2008

From the street . . . into bed

I was looking for somewhere, a seminar venue, in the southside of Glasgow yesterday, and couldn't find the bloody place.

I stopped the car, and asked a group of 3 people for directions. I did my usual, cut into their conversation and shouted `Hey guys, can you tell me where xyz is?'. One of the guys wasn't sure, but the girl told me roughly where it was. She was very pretty, and looked middle-eastern. She gave me a smile, then said `where have I seen you before?'.

It soon became apparent that the guys didn't know the girl either, and they were asking directions or something. I ignored the guys and said to the girl `If you're going that way, I'll drop you down. I'm really running late for my seminar. My students will all be panicking'.

She said `cool', and jumped into the car. I said `do you wanna come and watch the class, who knows, I might even end up with a new student'. Found out she was a beauty therapist and reflexologist, and lived in the west end of Glasgow, where she had her own place. (I noted this down for later).

She watched the seminar, and watched the female students give me IOIs. This showed my pre-selection value to her. I decided to really put a show on. At the end of the seminar I related a story about how I once protected a female friend from a group of thugs, and sent them all
packing. I told the seminar about how I phoned my pals, and they were there within minutes, and helped me deal with the thugs (survival and replication value).

Anyway, the seminar ended. I walked her outside, and she was about to phone her mum, and realized she had no credit in her phone. She asked me if she could borrow my phone. I said `yeah, but it'll cost you', in a cocky funny way. She called her mum. I thought, fuck it, and
offered her a lift into Glasgow, as I was going there anyway. She spilt some red bull in my car.

We got outside her flat, and I said `I'm coming inside, need to get a towel or something to clean your mess up'. She giggled and said ok.

We got upstairs, and she went to make a cup of tea. Found out she had no milk, so we took a walk to one of the shops, and bought milk and a couple of rolls and cakes.

Got back to the flat, she made the tea, and I made the rolls. I constantly teased her about the state of her kitchen and how disorganized she was, just like a bratty little sister. She told me
of her family background, how she was a Pakistani hindu, and about her beliefs. I said to her `to be honest, I couldn't care less'. She was like, `what?'. I said I'm just here to eat your food and get my car cleaned, then I'm outta here, got to go and see my girlfriend'. I did this to create scarcity and to hammer the fact home that I came pre-selected. Also, I didn't want to be stuck in the friendships zone, and I kinoed her as I said this. Plus, I had very strong feelings that a lay was on the cards.

The IOIs started coming, she touched my ass by `accident', I brushed against her breasts `by mistake', smelt her hair, and breathed on the neck. We went into the living room, where she offered to massage my feet. I agreed, and I massaged hers.

I then offered to give her a back rub, then she said `I need to go for a shower . . .'. She showered, and I talked to her on the other side of the curtain. She said `I hope you don't think I've brought
you here for something, I think you're a really decent guy, but I'm not that kind of girl'. I said `I'm not that kind of guy, either, plus, I really need to get going'.

She came out of the shower, and I started massaging her shoulders on the couch. I said `I'm too uncomfortable here, lets go somewhere more comfortable'. She led me to her bedroom.

She lay on the bed, I lay next to her and started kissing her. We kissed for a while, and she started to moan and grind me . . . then the phone rang. I don't know who it was, but it was male. She said `my friend's coming, he really cocoons me, lets get out of here, take me to the hills!'. (wtf?!). I said `what hills?', she said `Loch Lomond'. I said, `fine, get you coat on'.

We drove to Loch Lomond, and I let her drive. Remind me never to let a woman drive my car again.

She started making plans about us going camping and shit, which I didn't entertain at all. I did not want to start seeing this girl.

We went down to the pier, kissed and caressed. Popped into an Indian restaurant and bought some pakoras.

I said to her `I don't sleep with girls till after I get to know them, I find it's always better to wait, it's more electrifying. The anticipation is like opening a Christmas present' (think Counting
House!).

She was fucking confused!!!!!!!! Push Pull is fucking awesome.

She said something like `yeah, it's much harder to keep control, than give in to your lust'.

I then said to her, `our friendship is important to me, I feel like I've known you a long time, and don't want to ruin it', then I give her the longest, most lingering kiss, then stopped and said `we
should get going, I need to get home'.

We drove back to the flat. I said `I've got to go now'. She said `no, just come up for two minutes, and make sure I'm safe'.

I went up, she locked the door and hid the key!!!

I said `I really do have to go, honey, I'll keep in touch'.

She said `just come to the living room for a minute, I want to show you something.'

I went there, she kissed me, and I stopped her again. She then pushed me onto the couch, and straddled me, and started grinding against me and had her tongue down my throat'.

When we came up for air, she said `you've got me so horny, and I'll have to have a cold shower if you don't fuck me now, you can't leave without fucking me'.

She had me pinned to the couch, and wouldn't let me move! Imagine if a guy did that to a girl!

I said `baby, this isn't right, I've got to go home'.

She started taking my clothes off, undid my belt, I started stripping her, at the same time as giving her reasons why we shouldn't do it.

For some reason, it only made her more horny. She was a total animal.

After the living room, we moved into the bedroom.

All this time, I still hadn't number-closed her. As I was leaving, she forced me to take her number! I number-closed a girl, AFTER I'd fuck closed her.

She kept telling me that she will cook things for me, and wants me to stay weekends, meet her friends and shit like that. I didn't say anything. She said `I really like you'.

However, when I got home, I checked my pocket, found her phone! I was holding it, while we were at Loch Lomond. Need to find a way to return it now . . . maybe another session?!

IceDragon

No comments: