Sunday 11 May 2008

Hot Chinese Girl in a Nightclub

I approached this Chinese girl in a club once. She actually said to me 'you're just a player aren't you, how many times have you used that line before?'.

Now, to be honest, I didn't intend it to sound like a line, but as soon as she said that, I went into a different mode. I had to options. Firstly, I could have gone all embarrassed and apologetic, then disappeared, but I decided to turn things around and start teasing her, so I started to do cheesy lines, that it was obvious I wasn't taking myself too seriously.

She said 'you're wasting all your good lines'.

I held her close then asked her friend 'don't we just make a perfect couple?'

I was with a friend at that time, he said to me in front of the girl 'what about your girlfriend?'

I just looked at him and laughed 'What about her?'

She started busting me back. She said 'You are the most wonderful, fascinating, charming . . . . LIAR'.

I jokingly said to her 'You're the woman of my dreams, I'll do anything for you'.

She said 'kiss my toes'.

I bent down, then she said 'nooooo, I was only kidding'.

I said 'I was only bending down to tie my shoelace.'

She started laughing. Got so much touching from her it was unbelievable. She made every excuse she could to touch me.

I went home with her that night.

IceDragon

1 comment: