Sunday 11 May 2008

Make Approaching Women Easier

Guys, do yourselves a big favour, and start doing things DIFFERENTLY. Don't just think of going on the game only when you're sarging, but make it part of your LIFESTYLE!

The power of a well-timed (sincere looking) smile is LETHAL!

As you're walking down the street, smile at as many people as you possibly can, I don't give a fuck if they're hbs, ugs, men, kids, grannies, transvestites, homosexuals, JUST SMILE. If possible, also say hi.

See, society has conditioned people not to smile at strangers, just walk on by with a straight, emotionless expression. If you practice smiling at strangers EVERY DAY and in EVERY SITUATION, approaching sets will be TEN TIMES more effective. I've seen AFCs approach girls with a solemn expression, and wonder why the hell they were blown out.

If you do it properly in the street, you will get girls smiling back, looking intrigued and even approaching YOU. Take my word for it. It's happened to me.

I walked into the library, made eyecontact with a couple of hbs, smiled broadly and said 'hi' (No, I don't care whether I knew them or not, and I don't care if they respond or not, I'm working on MY inner game).

So, I sat down on the computer and started working. I was leaning back, as if I was sitting down to watch a football game! I heard this voice say 'excuse me'. I stayed where I was, but just slowly turned my head and said 'yeah'.

It was a hb9. Asian, stunning figure, gorgeous face, long black hair. Her perfect breasts were bursting through her red t-shirt.

She said 'I was wondering if you can help me, I'm struggling with my work'.

Ok, I never met this girl in my life, and I don't look like a teacher! I said 'sure, what u struggling with?'

We started talking and flirting. She asked my name, and where stayed. Then she asked my age. I said 'I feel really old'. She said 'noooo!! you look so young!'.

I then said to her 'lets work together'. She got excited and took her phone out! She said 'we should exchange numbers'.

I took her number, gave her mine, then told her to go and do her work as she was keeping me back from mine!

I believe that any and every situation is there for us to take control of.

IceDragon

No comments: