Sunday 11 May 2008

Day Approaching

I was in the supermarket the other day, looking to buy some juice, and there was this beautiful girl with a shopping basket, looking at the tinned food. I casually walked up, and took a tin of spam and put it into her basket, then said 'take that', then I took some tuna and also put it
into her basket, and said 'that too'. She started laughing and said 'do you recommend that?'. I said 'yeah, you need to bulk up bigstyle' (I lied, she had a perfect body).

I saw from her t-shirt that she was the member of a swimming club. I said 'hmmm, so you're a swimmer . . bet you've got strong arms'. She then proceeded to flex her muscles! I squeezed her arms, which got her laughing again.

I dragged her to the fruit and veg section, because I felt she needed to 'eat more healthily'. She said 'no, look, I've got veg in my basket, are you proud that I'm eating healthily'.

I told her how much admire girls who participate in sports, as I'm also a keen sportsman
and can appreciate the benefits of physical activity (blah blah blah). Fluffed my way through comfort and rapport.

I number-closed, then exited.

Went into Sainsbury's for a sandwich. Walked up to one of the checkout girls and said 'I love you', saw the stunned expression on her face, then walked away. Came back with my sandwich, her
colleagues started badgering me to take her number!!

On the way out, this 40ish year old woman stopped me for a survey on fast food burgers. I agreed to take part, she said 'well come in to my office' (which was actually two steps away near a window). Decided to use misrepresentation and said 'what? we've only just met'. She said with a straight face, looking into my eyes 'I invited you into my office, not my bed'. It was really flirtatious the way she said it. I thought 'the gaming has to stop when talking to 40
year old survey taking women!'. She started asking me where I was from, and how she loved the way I carried myself . . . erm! I exited.

Once you get into a state, things just snap into place.

IceDragon

No comments: