Sunday 11 May 2008

Stunning Indian Woman

I was in the supermarket yesterday, and this Indian couple were shopping together. The husband was looking at the courgettes, while his nubile young wife was checking out the water
melons. I walked up and stood next to her and just looked at her (obviously using alpha body language, leaning back, etc). I looked into her eyes and smiled. Smiled with my lips, mouth and with my eyes. I made sure my whole body smiled and radiated power. The girl was genuinely taken aback and returned my smile, with a warm smile of her own. She couldn't help but smile, if she thought about it logically, why should she look at a complete stranger, another man and smile at him while her husband was there. It's just not the 'done thing'. It's not what society has conditioned us to do. Of course, who gives a shit what society says.

There's nothing like a genuine, warm smile from a beautiful woman. It truly lifts your state. Then she said 'hi'. I said 'hi, I like you, I want to get to know you'. She was dazed and just stood there like a stunned rabbit staring into the headlights, accepting it's destiny. I then said 'who are you, anyway'. She said 'my name is Savita, what's your name?'. I said 'IceDragon', I can't stay long, got to be somewhere, lets exchange phone numbers, and we'll get a coffee sometime'.

She duly gave me her number. I number-closed a woman in front of her husband. Naturally, I deleted her number as soon as I left the supermarket.

Just make eye contact and smile at every girl you see. If you do it without giving a fuck about getting a response, you will elicit a genuine smile back. I don't mean one of those fucked up 'fake'
smiles which are put on (you can tell them a mile away), but a genuine, 'who are you, I really want to get to know you' smile.

About two weeks ago, I was walking down this street, in Denver. I was looking for some place. This stunner, and I mean totally stunning woman was walking towards me. I stood in front of her, spread my arms and said 'stop' (not right in front of her, but a couple of steps back!!).

I didn't say anything else, and stood there, looking into her eyes and smiling. She was taken about, grinned and me and said 'hi', in a really flirty way!

I then said 'hi', then duly walked away.

I kicked myself for not gaming her and closing her, because my internal voice told me that she was ripe for sarging. On the other hand, this other little voice told me that this was not normal.

It's called cognitive dissonance. I learned a lot from that - do not trust what society has instilled in you.

Yesterday at the supermarket, I laid to rest the ghost of that day. We can all fuck up, but it's how you recover from the fuck-up that counts. Make every day a learning experience, and when you need it the most, the game won't let you down.

IceDragon

It is not advisable to go around telling girls you 'like them', unless you say it from a position of power. This is strictly for street pickup where you have to create attraction in NANOSECONDS. In bars, stick with opinion openers, similarly in clubs, stick with one-liners, and quick opinion openers, but on the street, you should make it clear what your intentions are, that
you are a man, you don't do bullshit, and knows exactly what he wants. That creates instant attraction.

No comments: