Sunday 11 May 2008

Technique to Guarantee a Phone-Number

On Tuesday, I went for a walk and decided to do approach some beautiful women.

I spoke to 6 girls, got a phone number from 5 of them.

Ok, I made it very easy for myself. I approached in the friendly, university area of Glasgow (full of hot, foreign student chicks), as opposed to the slightly difficult Glasgow City Centre, where people walk fast, look down, and go about their business, and this is what I did.

I walked, making eye-contact with everyone, and smiling.

Here is the important bit. I only opened the girls who smiled back.

The only girl I didn't close was one who didn't speak English, but I managed to close a hot Japanese girl called Fumi . . . *swoons* (called her today and left a message, she called me back, but I was on the phone to a friend, so didn't take the call)

Anyway, try this, make eye-contact, smile, open, then run your game as normal.

You will have no problems in getting the number, be very friendly, actually don't ask for the number, tell them to give it to you, and make it as natural as possible.

Have fun with this!

IceDragon

No comments: