Sunday 11 May 2008

Spanish Senorita

A while ago, I felt like meeting a Spanish or South American girl.

I placed an online ad, advertising that I wanted Spanish lessons.

I sifted through my replies, deleting all the guys, and asking for photos of the girls. Most of them were like 'wtf', why is this guy after photos?'. I know, it sounds crazy, but I wasn't going to risk another 50 year old Spanish woman from Edinburgh'!!!!!! It was a scary story.

Anyway, I got this reply from this gorgeous 19 year old Spanish blonde called Rosana, who was still in Spain, but was coming to Glasgow. We chatted on MSN for a couple of days. I gave her my mobile number, and she called me as soon as she touched British soil, Manchester Airport.

I met her in Glasgow city centre, accompanied by my friend. He then left us, and we went for a coffee and a long drive . . . . let me just say that we didn't talk about Spanish lessons . . .

To cut a long story short, my friend from Tanzania was up, and he told me he wanted to meet her, as he wanted to practice his Spanish. I stupidly gave him her number, and he fucked it up by scaring the living shit out of her, and that was the end of that.

So, a couple of days ago, I re-posted that ad, out of sheer boredom, and got an email from this sexy brunette called 'Isabella'. Admittedly, not as stunning as Rosana (Rosana literally stopped traffic), but very pretty, nevertheless, and with a great body.

After exchanging a couple of emails, she was very eager to meet me, so we met today at 1pm, on George Square, near the two lion statues.

We went to Europa, and shared a pizza, and chatted. I did the ring finger routine on her (I do this with every girl..

At this moment, two Asian girls who I knew walked in, and we exchanged pleasantries. All the guys were staring at them, and they came and chatted to me. This did wonders for my social proofing, in front of the Spanish girl.

I actually had another date at 3pm, so I had to move things along. I suggested we take a walk to the bookstore (yeah, only thing I could think off). Anyway, we had a look at some books, took the piss out of Michel Thomas (a language grandmaster).

I found out she was fluent in Spanish, German and English. I told her that I was impressed, and touched her arm. She felt validated, beamed from ear to ear and started qualifying herself 'here's something to impress you even more, I studied Russian for 3 years, and am currently learning Slovakian'. Hot and intelligent, my kind of woman!

We arranged to meet on Monday at 4pm at her flat . . . for a one on one Spanish session. Now, this girl told me she has a Slovakian boyfriend, and I do feel a bit guilty, knowing that I don't want fucking Spanish lessons, just her hot, naked body.

I really don't know whether to cancel on her on Monday, or continue and go to her flat and let things take their course.

I made sure there was sexual tension. The girl did not want me to leave her, and kept saying 'I'm free all afternoon'.

I'll cancel. It is important to have an ethical dimension, and not abuse your seduction skills.

So, I met this other girl, half Sierra Leonese and half Ukrainean (what a combination!). I took her to Europa, where we had a coffee, the barmaids gave me a grin, and one of them remembered me from Monday, when I had brought another girl there!

Needless to say, I didn't get any work done today!

Life is good!

IceDragon

No comments: