Thursday 8 May 2008

Short Biography

I am IceDragon, a professional seduction instructor, based in the UK.

Although I am classed as an mPUA by my peers, I strongly believe that a perfectionist mentality must always be maintained and a powerful ability to attract and seduce the most beautiful women in the world should be developed and worked on a constant basis, and one should never rest on his laurels.

Although I have now diversified into lifestyle and coaching, my core art is the art of seduction, so I will begin from the beginning.

I first discovered the seduction community 3 years ago. I discovered a natural ability to attract women, and it soon became apparent that I was different, I had this inherent, powerful ability to create instant attraction, and my skills astounded my friends, and word soon spread.

I encouraged guys to approach girls from the beginning, and could talk about seduction theory and philosophy for hours and hours. I was invited to be made joint-owner of the original 'Yahoo Group' 'New Scotland Lair' (later known as the Scotland Lair). www.scotlandlair.co.uk/lifestyle.

As the forum developed and matured into the Scotland Lair, along with the increased activity and membership, so did my skills, reputation and relationships with my fellow seduction artists.

I organised lair lunches, weekly approach sessions, day seduction several times a week, one on one chats with other members, and I finally brought over a London seduction guru called James DeMarco, along with the world's current number three pickup artist, AFCAdamLondon to Scotland as part of the 'School of Seduction' bootcamp, so that my community could benefit from the experience of top London seduction experts.

I have always detested arrogance and the belittling and bitchiness which goes on in the seduction community.

To highlight the importance of letting go of your 'ego', here are some things people wrote about me:

[i]What strikes me about him is his demeanor. He seems genuine; relaxed; pleasant; and polite ...like he doesn't feel he has to put up some tough guy front like a lot of guys do. Maybe this is because of his martial arts and the fact he genuinely tough. I've also found this with friends with military backgrounds and a street brawler I know. There's no need for them to try too hard.[/i]

[i]He is the opposite of most of "big head" PUA (pickup artist) I meet usually. Modest and a tight game. This guy is probably one of the most friendly and easy going guy of the community I met. [/i]

[i]I have met IceDragon in person on many occasions. he is a genuinely awesome guy, has time for everyone, wants nothing but the best for them and i have never seen him be a cunt to anyone. ever.[/i]

[i]IceDragon is a very generous and decent guy, I've read posts from guys who paid him for tuition on here who either got extra free tuition if they needed it. He has also offered discounted martial arts tuition to guys on here. I really respect a giving attitude like that - it says a lot about him.

IceDragon is a thoroughly decent guy who I would always make time for, and I have learned a lot from reading his posts.[/i]

Seductionwise, I was bedding a different girl every week, I achieved countless same day lays from street approaches, got literally hundreds of phone numbers, and scores of dates with beautiful women of all nationality. I am pleased to say that I have slept with a girl from every continent!

I had girls flying from as far away as Surrey and Barcelona, just to sleep with me.

The big moment came when I was voted 'Scotland's Number 1 pickup artist' by a narrow margin. Was this a blessing or a curse? I don't know. Maybe I'll find out in 10 years time. It was very close, and it could have gone either way. The guy who came second, soon left the community and settled down with a girl. The guy who came third emigrated to Australia.

This changed my life within the community. I remember once entering the 'Mezzanine' room of a local nightclub with a girl, where 20 PUAs were drinking, and immediately, I was surrounded by guys wanting to shake my hand, and ask me a barrage of questions. I distinctly remember being asked the best way to 'create rapport' and 'where did you get that girl from, and how?'.

Some reviews I got from former students:

Before I met IceDragon, I was just out a 4-year relationship and felt insecure and sometimes unattractive. After meeting him and getting advice from him, I got more dates than I could handle. - Gordon, Clydebank

One night with IceDragon changed my social life. The guy has a power, energy and way of teaching/demonstrating/instructing that WILL change you for the better. I'm first hand evidence of this. - Steve, Glasgow

[i]IceDragon knows it all . . . his knowledge is amazing. IceDragon has vast experience of trying this stuff out in the field, which is very rare. As we all know there are a lot of people talking about gaming but at the end of the day not doing much, Ice seems to be out there all the time really living what he reads and learns. - James, Glasgow

I went out one day with IceDragon down town . . . we ended up number closing two hot girls over on vacation in a Costa coffee shop! Name a set and he'll approach it. He's also a total expert in attraction theory. - Alan, Glasgow

IceDragon is a top instructor! – Tony, Oxford

IceDragon, we are proud of you dude. - Abhishek, New Delhi

I have seen IceDragon in field many times and spoken to him at great length about theories etc. Don’t miss the opportunity of learning from him. - Mark, Glasgow

Guys, you will have a lot of fun with IceDragon! - Leo, Beijing[/i]

Proactivity - work, work, work, work, work and . . . work - I emailed Mystery Method, enquiring about becoming an instructor, and got a telephone call from a guy called 'Jeremy', who said that my 'CV' looked impressive, but I had to take a Mystery Method bootcamp before they could consider me'. I replied that it was out of my price range, and that was it. Many months later, I got an email from Savoy, asking if I was able to help out 'Tenmagnet' at a London bootcamp. I jumped at the chance. I spent the next month, studying the entire Mystery Method in depth, and going out every night, working on my MM skills. My journal about my Mystery Method experiences will be available on this blog.

I was invited to another Mystery Method bootcamp, by Sheriff. It was another amazing weekend, where I left with a lot of experience, and made friends with more top guys in the seduction community.

I had a great time working with Tenmagnet, Cajun and Masters, so I was feeling buoyed. I was bitten by the teaching bug, so I arranged Scotland's first SUPER SEMINAR, inviting top PUAs from London, Dublin and Holland. Matthew from Holland, DeepVertigo from Dublin and Gem from London turned up.

Seeing how successful our seminar was, the Central England Lair in Birmingham decided to host their own 'Birmingham Super Seminar', and invited me to speak. I went down, and while I was down there, Craze and Gem from 'Alpha Interactions' officially offered me the position of instructor. We had talked about it by telephone prior to the Birmingham seminar, but it was cemented in Birmingham.

Since then, I travelled down to London for an Alpha Interactions Instructors Training Course, and last month, I taught at my first ever bootcamp in Glasgow.

www.alphainteractions.com

Alpha Interactions have described me as [i]A cool calm and sophisticated member of the Alpha interactions team, it is no accident that Icedragon has been making waves and gaining widespread notoriety in the UK 'Seduction Community'.

Icedragon is a true perfectionist his commitment to self improvement and lifestyle development have led him on a relentless journey - you name it he has tried it. Icedragon has worked alongside some of the biggest names in the dating business and brings to the team a fresh approach built on the strong foundations of structured interactions combined with delicate social micro calibration. Icedragon also incorporates many factors from his intensive martial arts training into his 'game' and exudes a vibe of powerful hidden confidence.

A warm and friendly mentor, Icedragon's down to earth, non pretentious nature rarely fails to endear him to students. Icedragon will go out of his way to accommodate all and ensure optimum learning conditions regardless of your personal challenges. Icedragon is a solid rock of support for anyone feeling overwhelmed by the dating jungle.[/i]

I then came up with the PPC (Professional Players Club) concept.

www.professionalplayersclub.com

Drawing from my experience teaching and sitting on grading panels in the martial arts, I have formulated a way to drastically improve the standard of [b]YOUR [/b]game.

Time and time again, my email inbox and mobile phone is bombarded with messages from guys saying 'hey Ice, up for some daygame this week?'.

Sometimes I meet up with a guy, sometimes I don't, depending on how busy I am or the mood I am in.

When I do meet someone, after the initial half-hour of approach anxiety, etc, we make some progress. [b]Then I don't see the guy again for months.[/b] The standard is back to square one. There is no consistency, and that is what pains me.

It hurts me when I see guys at the same standard now as they were 6 months ago.

It's not their fault, in order to perfect a skill, be it the martial arts or the venusian arts, repeated practice is needed on a consistent, committed basis.

Ever heard the story of the hare and the tortoise? Well I want you to be the tortoise - ultimate winners.

Bootcamps are great - short bursts of intensity, but after they are over, then what? It's like going to a martial arts seminar and expecting to be able to deliver the goods.

Wouldn't it be great to have a Venusian Arts Club, like we have Martial Arts Clubs or Gym Memberships?

A weekly committment which we [b]HAVE[/b] to fit into our schedule, come hell or high water.

So, I have decided to set up the 'Professional Player's Club'.

[b]Why do students of martial arts improve and blast through their sticking points, throughout the world[/b]? What if they only trained once every 2 months? Would they make the same progress?

[b]HELL NO!!!!![/b]

I am proposing getting together a select group of committed and enthusiastic guys, who I will teach the game to two hours per week, [b]EVERY WEEK[/b].

Make no mistake, you will be pushed as hard, if not harder than I push my martial arts students. I have personally seen and taught beginners in the martial arts to a high level, I am expecting to see my first three black belts promoted in spring 2008.

[b]I want you to gain your black belt in seduction.[/b]

This will be taught as a normal class, starting with a good warmup, repeated practice, correction, wash, rinse, repeat, until your body language, tonality and gestures are those of a professional pick up artist. You will be monitored and given feedback, demonstrations will be performed, just as a normal martial arts class. There will be a warm-down, and you will leave each session feeling refreshed, in a super state and on top of the world.

Each week will be [b]progressive[/b], so it will be in your interests to ensure adequate attendance.

[b]You will be given homework assignments to complete.[/b]

This programme will force you to push yourself, and force consistency plus continual and steady improvement.

So, that's my story.

Lets work on developing your story, bring out your true potential, and make you the best seducer and MAN you can be.

IceDragon

No comments: